Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope you all are enjoying your holidays, and that you are finding time to relax, rest and have fun with family and friends. My family and I spent the first week of the holidays camping up in Bargara, near Bundaberg. We had a great time surfing, bush walking, playing on the beach, climbing the trees and reading. Yes, reading! Holidays are a great time to catch up on some reading.

If you are looking for something to do this week you might want to check out the Gold Coast Parks website - it has heaps of activities organised for kids to get involved in over the school holidays. My children spent the last two mornings at the Runaway Bay skate park being taught by professional skaters. They really enjoyed this and I was very impressed at the quality of this FREE program.

Whatever you are doing this week and over the Easter long weekend I hope you are having fun and appreciating the beauty of the place in which we live. Stay safe and a have a wonderful Easter - see you next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment