Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome to Term 2

I hope you have all had an enjoyable and relaxing holiday and I trust you are now ready to continue on our learning journey.  All the teachers are back at work today and have been very busy pulling apart some of the latest research on teaching and learning as well as ensuring that everything is prepared and organised to welcome you all back tomorrow.

So what did you get up to on the holidays?  I love the first day back after a break as I get to hear about the exciting and adventurous things that you have been doing.  I had a great holiday and got to spend lots of time with my family.  The highlight of my holiday was hiking from O'Rielly's to Binna Burra with my son - a 22km, 7hr hike that took us through some truly amazing parts of the Gold Coast Hinterland.  We were both very tired by the end, but we were also very pleased that we had made the physical and mental effort to get out and see this amazing part of the world.

Walking through the Arctic Beech Forest made us feel like we were in another world
Enjoy the last day of your holidays and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment